Our organization works with children and vulnerable adults. What check should we use?

The Vulnerable Sector check is still used, but it’s very much a manual process. You need to supply people (employees or volunteers) with the form, they take it to their local police station and have it completed, and then they bring it back to you.

Looking for more information on our criminal record checks? Click here or contact your local Territory Manager. Their contact information can be found below:

Eastern Canada Sales
Amanda Dexter
Territory Manager

Central Canada Sales
Jane Barr
National Sales Director

Western Canada Sales
Stephanie Roy
Territory Manager

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request