If a reference does not respond, can they be replaced with a new reference for free?

The answer is, YES! If a reference for a candidate does not respond, the candidate can remove the reference and submit a new one to be added at no extra charge. They can do this by using the link in the email they would have received to consent to the eReference check and access their account.

Please advise them to click the red CHAT button at the bottom right of the page if they have trouble removing the reference and adding a new one.

Still have questions? Please email our National Help Desk at help@charityvillage.com!


Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request