1) Login to your CharityVillage employer account and click Background Screening Tools from the menu on the left hand side of the page.
2) Select the gear icon at the top right of the page and then OPTIONS.
3) Customize candidate experience/messaging after consent has been completed.
1. Automatically Redirect - Select this box IF you want candidates to be automatically directed to a specific web page of your choosing, without showing a message. Just make sure to fill in the URL of the webpage before clicking SAVE.
2. Message Text - Type the message you wish candidates to see once they have completed consent. To the right of this field, you will see a preview of how your message will look to an individual.
3. Button URL - Type or copy and paste the URL into this field you wish candidates to be re-directed to. Don't forget to add the full web URL that includes "http" or "https".
4. Button Text - Choose the text you want to appear on the button that an individual clicks to be redirected to the web page of your choosing.
When you're finished, click SAVE.
4) The NOTIFICATIONS box is where you can click to also send an email to candidates after completing their consents.
Please refer to the second screen shot below of what the email will say if you select this option.
5) Reminder email
If you want to send a reminder email to candidates that need to complete their consent after a certain time frame, click one of the offered selections.
Have questions? Click the red CHAT button located at the the bottom right of the screen!
Chat Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 9:00 pm EDT and Saturday and Sunday - 10:00 am - 6:00 pm EDT