This tutorial will show you where to view and manage candidates that have submitted their responses to the pre-hire video screening questions you sent.
Step 1: Login to your CharityVillage Employer account here!
Step 2: Click Video Hiring Tools from the menu on the left hand side of your employer dashboard.
Step 3: Video services dashboard.
Click Review responses under the Pre-hire video screening category.
Important Note: If you see a bell icon at the top right beside your name with a number, that indicates there are new submissions or messages from candidates. Just click the icon to see what is new!
Step 4: Overview of organization(s) current and expired pre-screening video responses
This page will summarize your current (Active roles) and expired pre-screening video responses that your organization created. The CharityVillage video services tool allows you to create multiple organization profiles. Therefore, if you represent more than one organization, you can manage them all from one account.
A: Company (organization) - The organization that is accepting responses for a specific job.
B: Title - Name of job your organization is collecting responses for.
C: Type: This column will always say Pre-hire video screenings.
D: Responders: The number of people that have sent in their responses.
E: Response Deadline: The last day your organization is accepting responses from candidates.
F: Action: The first icon allows you to share and invite people to complete your Pre-hire video screening questions via email or your social media account(s).
The middle icon gives you the option to duplicate the Pre-hire video screening questions and use for another job. This saves you from having to go through the process of choosing which question template you would like to use, or if you had chosen to create your own questions.
The red (x) gives you the option to remove the job and any responses, from the system.
To view your candidate response(s), click on the title of the job or the number under the category, Responders.
Step 5: Video interview responses dashboard
This dashboard provides you a summary of all the video responses you have received for a specific job.
1. Change Deadline - Click the calendar/pencil icon to change the deadline. You can choose to extend it, or expire it early if you do not wish to receive additional responses.
2. Stats - Hover your mouse over each bar to see the number for the column.
Back to Roles - Go back to your dashboard that summarizes all active and expired roles (job postings).
Duplicate - Duplicate the Pre-hire video screening questions and use for another job. This saves you from having to go through the process of choosing which question template you would like to use, or if you had chosen to create your own questions.
Create shortlist - Create a list or add to an existing list, of shortlisted candidates.
Share candidates - Share one or more candidate responses with a colleague.
Share questionnaire - Share and invite people to complete your Pre-hire video screening questions via email or your social media account(s).
Role settings - This is where you can decide whether a candidate can attach a file when submitting their response, for example.
Add candidates - Invite additional candidates to submit their responses.
4. Name - Click on the name of the candidate to view their responses.
5. Awaiting Responses - If an invite was sent to a candidate and they have yet to respond, you can choose to remove them from the list. You can also send a reminder to one or all of them that they need to submit their responses. An email template screen will appear where you are required to enter the subject of the email and the message you would like to send to the candidate(s) before sending.
6. Role details - Lists the three questions you created that the candidate must respond to. The time limit for each questions response is 90 seconds.
Click on the name of the candidate or their video preview to view their responses.
Step 6: Candidate responses
1. Question - Indicates which question the candidate is answering. If you want to see the next question or go back to the previous question, use the two buttons at the bottom of the page. Want them to record their responses again? Click Resend interview.
2. Back to role - Return to the dashboard that lists all the applicants for the role.
3. Delete all and Reset - Delete all the candidate responses and click Resend interview if you want them to record again.
4. Message respondent - You can email the respondent directly from here. An email template screen will appear where you are required to enter the subject of the email and the message you would like to send to the candidate(s) before sending. All candidate replies will show as a notification by the bell icon at the top right of your dashboard. Click on the icon to view.
5. Shortlist - Click here to add the candidate to your shortlist.
6. Reject - Don't think the candidate is a good fit? Click Reject. Don't worry, they will not be notified you rejected their responses.
7. Summary - Toggle between the video responses by clicking on one. If the screen is black, this likely means the candidate chose to record with audio and not video. OR, you requested that candidates only submit their responses with audio.
Click the (x) beside a response to delete it.
8. My Comment - Add comments here that you wish to remember about the candidate.
9. My Scorecard - Drag the black dot to assign a score out of 100%.
Make sure to click Save comment and rating, even if you did 1 out of the 2!
10. Team comment and ratings - If you invited colleagues to review a candidate's response, it will show up here.
Schedule Live Interview - Schedule an interview with the candidate.
Copy Link- Copy the link to add to your own ATS
Share candidate response - Share one or more candidate responses with a colleague.
Have questions? Please contact Amanda Dexter or Jane Barr. Their contact information is below:
Central and Western Canada Sales
Jane Barr – National Sales Director
Eastern and Western Canada Sales
Amanda Dexter – Territory Manager