To search for volunteer listings on CharityVillage, please go to CharityVillage.
1. Click VOLUNTEER at the top of the page
2. Enter the location in the location field and press SEARCH.
If you want to view all volunteer listings regardless of location, just leave blank.
3. Use the menu bar down the left hand side of the page if you want to be specific in the types of volunteer positions you want to search for.
To the left hand side of the search results page, you will notice there are a number of menus that run down the side of the page. These selections are optional, but will help you be more specific in the types of positions you wish to apply to.
Click once to include them in your search = green in colour
Click twice to NOT include them in your search = red in colour
TO SEARCH BY MOST RECENT LISTINGS POSTED TO THE VOLUNTEER BOARD, CLICK SORT BY RELEVANCE BUTTON NEAR THE TOP RIGHT OF THE PAGE AND THEN SELECT SORT BY RECENCY.
4. As you make your selections from the side menu down the page, you will notice your volunteer listing results changing to reflect your specific search criteria.
This would be an excellent time to quickly create a volunteer search alert, saving you time from having to re-enter the criteria each time you visit our website.
All you have to do is just enter your email address into the Job Email Alerts box that is at the bottom left of the page and then click "Send me job alerts." You will be emailed once per day with the results that match the criteria you just selected for your volunteer listing.
You can also manage your alert from your Job Manager, located under the TOOLS section.
5. If you don't want to create an alert, you can do so at any time. To view a volunteer listing, just click on it to open it up!
Please Note: Some volunteer listings advertised on the CharityVillage website will require you to have a CharityVillage account. Therefore, if you do not have an account with us, click here to sign up. It's completely FREE!
6. For instructions and tips on HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB? Click here.
Please contact our National Help Desk at 1-800-610-8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.