To search for jobs on CharityVillage, please go to CharityVillage.
Please Note: at the end of these instructions, it will explain how to create a job alert from your search criteria.
There are several areas on the home page you can choose from to start your job search.
1. In the middle of the page, you can type the name of a position and it's location and click SEARCH.
2. To view the most recent jobs posted to the CharityVillage job board, click MOST RECENT JOBS.
3. Want to search for home office jobs (remote)? Click HOME-OFFICE JOBS.
4. If you want to be specific in the types of positions you are searching for, click FIND ALL JOBS at the top of the page.
5. For this example, we have chosen to select FIND ALL JOBS at the top of the page.
6. At the very top of the FIND ALL JOBS page, you can choose to search via position name and/or location.
Please Note: Any positions you see highlighted in orange are "Featured" jobs, which means an organization has chosen to highlight their job at the top of the search results.
If you change your mind and want to view the latest jobs posted to the job board, click the drop down menu at the right of the page that says "Relevance" and select "Recency".
7. To the left hand side of the search results page, you will notice there are a number of menus that run down the side of the page. These selections are optional, but will help you be more specific in the types of positions you wish to apply to.
Click once to include them in your search = green in colour
Click twice to NOT include them in your search = red in colour
8. As you make your selections from the side menu down the page, you will notice your job results changing to reflect your specific search criteria.
9. This would be an excellent time to quickly create a job alert, saving you time from having to re-enter the job criteria each time you visit our website.
All you have to do is just enter your email address into the Job Email Alerts box that is at the bottom left of the page and then click "Send me job alerts." You will be emailed once per day with the results that match the criteria you just selected. You can also manage these alerts from your Jobseeker profile, located under the TOOLS section.
10. If you don't want to create a job alert, you can do so at any time. To view a job, just click on the title to open it up!
Please Note: Many of the jobs advertised on the CharityVillage website will require you to have a CharityVillage account. Therefore, if you do not have an account with us, click here to sign up. It's completely FREE!
For instructions and tips on HOW TO APPLY FOR A JOB?
Please contact our National Help Desk at 1-800-610-8134 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.